Monday, November 23, 2009

Band Gets Better Every Week!

When Roane Church started January 18 of 2009, I honestly had no idea how a band was going to form. No one had a lead or an idea. We simply needed to pray. Well we did and Wow - God has provided! Each week gets better and better and now we are trying to mix things up. It was really cool going from electric guitars and drums to acoustic guitars and percussion. The most important part is a a group of people who want to praise God. Each week I can see the love for God and this is encouraging. Thanks guys.

I also have really enjoyed teaching through the book of John. In talking about Nicodemus and his struggles I truly can relate with him. I know in this week God is making Himself known to you and I am praying that as He gives you and opportunity to acknowledge Him as God that you will. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment